If you are recently divorced,
widowed, separated, or have not dated in a while, you may be surprised on
your first few outings to see how dating has changed. We provide guidelines
that will add a lilt to your experience and help put you at ease.
- Attitude and Charm: Modernize your concepts, Improve your attitude, Lay down your saber and forgive.
- Appropriate Behavior for Various Situations
- Respecting Alternate Lifestyles
- Learning to be Flexible: Learn the new social language, Social interaction.
- Decorum: Eye movement, Touching, Body movements and noises, Keeping a polite distance.
- Off the Sofa, Out the Door: Dining skills, Dating skills, In the workplace.