Most executives of successful
companies will be involved in international expansion. Ease the challenges
of living and working in different countries and learning new cultures.
- The First Two Years: Preparing for confusion and discomfort.
- Communication Styles: American practice by region, Differences with international practice.
- Easing the Transition: Resources, Self education, Support groups.
- Asking Questions and Offering Help: Comparison between American and International practices, Getting involved, Being encouraging.
- Meeting New People: Male and female roles, American politeness, Grooming, Personal care.