We make it quick, easy,
funny, and fun to learn etiquette skills that can enhance home life and social
gatherings, regardless of age.
- Posture, Grooming, Good Hygiene and General Politeness: Body movement control, Interacting with people, Personal grooming.
- Personal Pride in Environment: Behavior in public places, Self respect, Showing respect for others, Cleanliness, Orderliness.
- Self Discipline When a Guest in Another's Home: Showing appreciation, Addressing others, Treating members of the opposite sex gracefully, Use of fine language (not cursing), Avoiding peer pressure and dependent substances.
- Cooking and the Kitchen: Preparation, Assignment of duties, Keeping clean, Appliances and machines.
- Groups and Practice: Inviting friends, Being a thoughtful host, Ending an event graciously.